Wednesday 10 April 2013

Home

This is my last post for a blog describing a really wonderful adventure shared with a wonderful friend. I am sitting in Chiangi Airport with still another two hours to wait.  Arrive home tomorrow morning around 6:30.

So many times during the last four weeks I have thought, "I don't want this moment to end" so I guess they would have
 to be classed as "highlights"- Listening to a tenor and soprano sing Puccini in a 1000 year old church, sitting on a terrace in Bagni di Lucca drinking fabulous local white wine, standing in front of David in Florence, standing in front of the Duomo in Florence (in fact everthing about Florence!), reaching the end of the walk to Porte Venere and looking out at a beautiful green sea and on and on! Met some lovely people - Rosela in Florence, the Austrian couple in Manarola amd of course, Maurizio. But most of all sharing it all with Karen.Thank you for all the laughs, for liking the things I like and for liking to have quiet days just watching Italy go by!


To finish up, lots of love to two great fellas, Michael and Ross for having faith in us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog. I would love to hear from you.